The City Crew will be picking up brush March 31st, April 14th, and April 28th.
As a reminder the brush pickup guidelines are as follows:
- Only one small pickup load for each residence. Excess will be left for the owner to dispose of themselves.
- Brush must be cut in 6-8 foot lengths with the butt ends all facing the road.
- Limbs or branches must be no bigger than 3″ in diameter.
- Residents may place brush and larger branches on the brush pile located on Rustic Lane.
- If you have stumps to drop off please contact Dave Hinker at 715-937-5765 for drop off location.
If you have any questions regarding brush pickup or the guidelines please contact Ed Herrick at 715-937-6081.