- This event has passed.
October 31, [email protected]:00 pm-8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every year that begins at 6:00 pm on of [month], repeating until October 31, 2021
The City has set the hours for trick-or-treating to 6:00pm to 8:00pm on October 31st.
This year, make sure you have a safe & enjoyable Halloween with these tips:
- Young children should always trick-or-treat with an adult.
- Older children should trick-or-treat with friends and never go alone.
- Plan your route and make sure your family knows what it is.
- Have parents check candy before any is eaten.
- Be cautious of strangers.
- Only accept treats at the doorway – never go inside a house.
- Walk, don’t run.
- Only visit houses where the lights are on.
- Cross streets at corners or in a crosswalk and watch for traffic.
- Be sure to say ‘thank you’ for your treats!